MAUI PREPARATORY ACADEMY SEEKS A RECEPTIONIST
Job Title: Receptionist
Responsible to: Office Administrator
The Receptionist will report directly to the Office Administrator. The primary responsibilities are to:
- Be the first point of contact to all families, visitors, guests and vendors and assist with their needs.
- Answer all incoming enquiries and direct appropriately.
- Maintain a safe, tidy and welcoming reception area.
- Answer office telephone and respond appropriately to requests for information.
- Ensure that late arrival or early departure students are accounted for.
- Administer basic first aid and prescription medications to students, assess the situation, and contact parents if necessary.
- Prepare and distribute communications to families as required.
- Manage office supplies and equipment maintenance.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Assist with school events.
- Manage daily lunch order.
- Assist Head of School as required.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Essential skills and experience:
- Outgoing personality and exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills, with the ability to think independently and multitask.
- Professional written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong familiarity with Mac, Microsoft and Google applications and office equipment.
- Must be CPR and First Aid certified or be prepared to get certified.
- Commitment to school mission, vision and values.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by October 21, 2019
Substitute Teachers: Maui Prep Substitute Teacher candidates, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Athletic Coaches: Maui Prep is always interested in hearing from coaches for our various athletic programs. Coaches are paid a stipend at the conclusion of the season. Although there is some flexibility, practices are typically held during the week from about 3pm to 5pm. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or just send a letter of interest and resume.