Tuition & Fees: 2018-2019
2-day (T, Th) $345/month (8:00-2:30), aftercare fee $120/month (2:30-5:00)
3-day (M,W,F) $515/month (8:00-2:30), aftercare fee $180/month (2:30-5:00)
5-day (M-F) $745/month (8:00-2:30), aftercare fee $300/month (2:30-5:00)
Tuition Kindergarten $11,325.00
Tuition Grades 1-5 $15,964.00
Tuition Grades 6-8 $17,954.00 (Day Students)
Tuition Grades 9-12 $18,958.00 (Day Students)
Plan 1 – Single Payment Plan
$1,000.00 Non-Refundable Tuition Deposit is required with the signed enrollment contract. Payment for the full balance is due by July 2018. This payment plan does not require Tuition Protection Plan but protection is recommended.
Plan 2 – Two Payment Plan
$1,000.00 Non-Refundable Tuition Deposit is required with the signed enrollment contract. This two-payment plan is operated by an independent company [TADS Tuition Management] whereby the two payments will be automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account on the due dates (July 2018 & December 2018). Each payment due July 2018 & December 2018 consists of 50% of the annual tuition, Tuition Protection Plan premium, and Deferred Payment Fee. 100% of the Tuition Protection Plan premium will be included in your first installment.
Plan 3 – Monthly Payment Plan
$1,000.00 Non-Refundable Tuition Deposit is required with the signed enrollment contract. This monthly payment plan is operated by an independent company [TADS Tuition Management] whereby the monthly payments will be automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account starting in July 2018 and ending April 2019. Monthly payments are equal to 1/10 of the total of the tuition balance plus 1/10 of the annual Deferred Payment Fee and 100% of the Tuition Protection Plan premium will be included in your first installment.
Families needing tuition assistance may apply for financial aid. Students receiving financial aid awards, and who choose either Plan 2 or Plan 3, will have their awards prorated among the number of payments due under their plan. That amount will be deducted from the amount of each payment due. Families must place an enrollment deposit of $500 even if they are applying for financial aid.
Estimated Additional Costs
- Uniforms (price varies based upon purchases by parents through Lands’ End)
- All students in grades kindergarten through 5th are asked to pay a $100 school activity/supply fee. This fee covers all field trips, instruments, supplies, etc. Club fees are not included in this amount.
- School lunch (optional): $5.00 – $8.00 per lunch
- Materials (Lower School cost included in tuition; Middle & Upper School estimated $100-$500)
- Fifth Grade Oahu Class Trip: $650
- Interim (grades 6-7, 9-11) is a week of experiential learning in February, with associated fees for various experiences. Fees may vary from economical ($50 on-island experiences) to $2,000+ (International trips)
- 8th Grade Interim Trip to Tetons Science School, Wyoming: $2,000
- Senior Fee: $1,200. This includes inter-island Senior Trip over Interim, Graduation Announcements, Cap, Gown, Diploma, Yearbook, Senior Week Activities, and more
- Yearbook (optional, included for Seniors in Senior Fee): $40-55
- After-care (optional): $10 hour
- Morning Bus Service (optional): $1,225 per year