Tuition Delinquency Policy
- Families 30 days delinquent will be sent a letter from the Maui Preparatory Academy Admissions Office. The letter will notify the parents that their tuition account is past due and request that they bring their account current within 10 days. Payment must be in the form of cash, certified check or money order. Families are encouraged to call the Admissions Office to resolve the outstanding balance.
- Families 60 days delinquent will be sent a past due letter from the Maui Preparatory Academy Business Office. The letter will also notify the parents that report cards and progress reports will be withheld until the account is current or arrangements have been made to do so. The withholding of report cards includes access to student files and transcripts. The letter also advises parents that their student(s) will not be permitted to attend classes.
- Families 90 days delinquent will be sent a letter from the Head of School that their student(s) will not be permitted to attend classes until payment arrangements are made. These arrangements must be made within 10 business days.
- Those families who do not respond by the 10th business day will be sent a letter indicating their student(s) have been exited from school as of that date. Students who report to school on this day will not be admitted to classes and the parent will be contacted by the Head of School.
- A family may not enroll in Maui Preparatory Academy for a new school year unless tuition from the previous year has been paid in full.