Preschool is an exciting time. We are so excited to share this time with your student! Please familiarize yourself with the website as it contains information needed for enrollment.
Once the school year begins, the STUDENTS tab above will contain quicklinks to the school calendar, lunch menu and payment portal, and other information.
Countdown to preschool checklist
☐ Create account on TADS
- Pay $1,000 deposit (non-refundable, applied towards tuition)
- Choose payment plan
- Complete emergency contact card
- Upload image of preschooler's birth certificate, insurance card and a recent photograph
☐ Print out all medical forms
☐ Schedule an appointment with your medical provider
- Bring forms for appropriate signatures
- Update vaccination form*
☐ Purchase uniforms shirts from Lands’ End
☐ Optional: Purchase Maui Prep Spiritwear shirts
☐ Read Parent’s Handbook and Preschool Handbook Addendum
☐ Master the potty, including dressing/undressing and hygiene
All preschoolers must be fully potty-trained by August 10th, 2022.
Your preschooler must be self-sufficient in the bathroom as well. If there are multiple consistent accidents, the Preschool Director reserves the right to ask the student to exit the program for the duration of the academic year. Your preschooler’s spot will be filled with a student from the waitlist and you may reapply for the following academic year.
* If you choose not to vaccinate, please ask for the two vaccination exemption forms. If you elect to space out vaccinations, please provide a written plan with intended schedule for vaccines, signed by your medical provider