Annelisa Figueroa, MS, ATC, LAT
The Athletic Training Room is located in the Bozich Center for Athletics and Performing Arts under the helm of Annalisa Figueroa, MS, ATC, LAT. Athletic Training services include prevention, evaluation, treatment & rehabilitation of injuries and illness that range from acute to chronic to emergent.
Athletic Trainers are healthcare professionals who work collaboratively with physicians and other members of the sport medicine to provide services and treatments. Ms. Figueroa is certified through the Board of Certification (BOC) as well as licensed in the State of Hawaii as an Athletic Trainer.
Training Room Hours
Weekdays, 2:45 - 6:30pm (or conclusion of practice).
Hours are subject to change depending on the sports season or practice venue.
SportsWare Online Account Set-Up & Required Athletic Documents:
Prior to participating in Athletics at Maui Preparatory Academy, all athletes must provide:
- Hawaii State Athletic Physical (download to be signed by physician, then upload to site)
- Emergency Contact info
- Athletic Training Room Consent Form (required for all) must be reviewed and signed by both parent/guardian and student athlete. It is a fillable PDF and can be completed electronically on SWOL.
- Concussion Management Acknowledgement Form (required for all) must be reviewed and signed by both parent/guardian and student athlete. It is a fillable PDF and can be completed electronically on SWOL.
- Covid-19 Guidelines (will be available soon)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Card (only required for those competing in the MIL):
To expedite this process Maui Preparatory is introducing the use of an online data entry system that will help collect current address, emergency contact, insurance, medical alert and health history information, as well as the required forms.
Parents/Guardians will be setting up the account initially for each of their student athletes & complete the required information regarding your student athletes medical information. Students will be sent out information regarding their account once their parent/guardian accounts are set up!
Request to join SportsWare as a Parent/Guardian
Use the link emailed once request is accepted within 24hours to set up a password
How to Upload Documents (Use a high-quality scanner for the Physical and Vaccination Cards)
Log In: Update your student’s information & upload all required documents
Click Forms on the left side of the browser
Click Add on the top right of the browser
Select Upload (Select the document from your computer or photo from your phone on the app)
Create a Title (Rename File to the follow with your student athlete's name)
For Physicals: please name your document: Athlete Last Name_First Name_Physical
For Vaccination Cards: please name your document: Athlete Last Name_First Name_COVID-19VaccineCard
COVID-19 Vaccination Card (only required for those competing in the MIL): Scan form into your computer or take a photo. Then return to your SWOL account and follow the steps: